- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 08 S2001 January 18, 2023AN ORDINANCE AMENDING SECTION 1, ARTICLE XX, OF MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO.13, SERIES OF 1996
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 07 S2001 January 18, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING A FISH REFUGE AND SEAGRASS SANCTUARY IN THE MUNICIPAL SEA WATERS O BARANGAY CANHANGDON OCCIDENTAL, LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 06 S2001 January 18, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING A FISH REFUGE AND SANCTUARIES IN THE MUNICIPAL SEAWATERS OF BARANGAY PONDOL AND UBAYON, LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 05 S2001 January 18, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING A SHELL GARDEN AND FISH SANCTUARIES IN THE MUNICIPAL SEAWATERS OF BARANGAY TANGNAN AND PIG-OT, ALL OF LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 04 S2001 January 18, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING A FISH REFUGE AND SANCTUARIES IN THE MUNICIPAL SEAWATERS OF BARANGAY CUASI AND BASDACU, LOON, BOHOL
Municipal Vice Mayor
- Executive Order No. 37 s2021 October 14, 2021An Executive Order Suspending Air and Sea Travel of Passengers Bound for Bohol from 12:01 A.M. of 6 August 2021 until 11:59 P.M. of 20 August 2021
- Executive Order No. 28-A s2021 October 14, 2021An Executive Order Allowing the Presentation of OWWA CERTIFICATION in lieu of the Rapit Antigen Test result for OFWs with expired NEGATIVE RT-PCR Test Result
- Executive Order No. 36 s2021 July 19, 2021An Executive Order Institutionalizing the Department of Science and Technology (DOST)’s Safe, Swift, and Smart Passage (S-Pass) Travel Management System as a one-stop shop application/communication for travelers, thereby requiring S-Pass instead of Local Government Unit (LGU) Letter of Confirmation or Acceptance as a Requirement for Travel to the Province of Bohol
- Executive Order No. 35 s2021 July 15, 2021An Executive Order Amending Executive Order No. 52, Series Of 2020, As Amended By Executive Order No. 52-A, Series Of 2020, Adopting IATF Resolution No. 125, Series Of 2021, Allowing Children Five (5) Years Old And Above To Go Outdoor Areas
- Executive Order No. 12 s2021 February 22, 2021Executive Order No. 12 Series Of 2021 (Provincewide) Entitled: “An Executive Order Providing for the New Testing Protocols for Returning Residents, Overseas Filipino Workers, Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APOR) And Non-APORs (Tourists, both Domestic and Foreign, and Investors) and the Lifting of the Quarantine Requirement making the same as an Exception rather than the ...
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.