- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 07 S2002 January 23, 2023AN ORDINANCE REGULATING CERTAIN ACTIVITIES WITHIN THE MUNICIPAL WATERS, INCLUDING MARINE AND FISH SANCTUARIES, IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 06 S2002 January 23, 2023AN ORDINANCE REGULATING THE SOLICITATION OF FUNDS BY PRIVATE OR PUBLIC GROUPS FOR WHATEVER PURPOSE IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON, AND DISALLOWING INDIVIDUAL SOLICITATIONS FOR PERSONAL OR PRIVATE BENEFIT
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 05 S2002 January 23, 2023AN ORDINANCE CREATING THE POSITION OF PLUMBER II OF LOON WATERWORKS SYSTEM
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 04 S2002 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING EVERY 27TH DAY OF SEPTEMBER OF EVERY YEAR AS BATTLE OF MOALONG DAY OF PRAYER FOR WORLD PEACE AND PRESCRIBING COMMEMORATIVE ACTIVITIES FOR THE PURPOSE
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 03 S2002 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE CLASSSIFYING JOB ORDER EMPLOYEES AND FIXING THEIR DAILY MINIMUM WAGE
Municipal Vice Mayor
- 8th Anniversary of the Bohol Earthquake October 14, 2021This post contains Memorandum for the 8th Anniversary of the Bohol Earthquake
- Renewal of Business Permits/Licenses December 11, 2020Schedule clustering for Business Application for New and Renewal of Business permits/licenses to avoid mass congestion and for those who can’t process online
- Philippine National ID – What You Need to Know? November 26, 2020Philippine National ID - What You Need to Know?
- Update on Philippine Identification System from PSA November 26, 2020Gipahibalo ang tanang katawhan nga DILI MADAYON ang pagsugod sa registration sa Philippine ID o National ID karong Nobyembre 25, 2020.
- The Loon Health Anti-Discrimination Ordinance of 2020 November 13, 2020Municipal Ordinance No. 20-005 s2020: This Ordinance shall be known as An Ordinance Prohibiting Discrimination Against Healthcare Practitioners and Health Workers, and other Public Health Frontliners, Suspected and Confirmed Covid-19 Patients and other Related Cases, Repatriated Individuals such as the Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs) and Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs), or any Person With Communicable Diseases ...
- Executive Order No. 52-B November 2, 2021Sugod karong adlawa, para sa tanang fully vaccinated nga mosulod sa Bohol, ang Vaccination Card, Gov’t Issued ID, ug S-Pass Travel Pass (APPROVED OR PENDING APPROVAL) nalang ang gikinahanglan nga requirement sa pagsulod sa Bohol.
- Executive Order No. 52-A s2021 October 27, 2021An Executive Order Temporarily Allowing A Fully Vaccinated Traveler Who Wish To Return To The Province Of Bohol To Present His/Her Duly Signed And Authenticated Vaccination Card Issued In The Province Of Bohol Along With A Government Issued ID And S-Pass Until November 30, 2021 In The Absence Of A Vaccination Certificate
- Executive Order No. 53 s2021 October 27, 2021An Executive Order Directing the Closure of All Cemeteries from October 29 to November 2 to Minimize the Risk of Superspreader Events during Undas.
- Executive Order No. 52 s2021 October 27, 2021An Executive Order Lifting the Requirement of Negative RT-PCR Test Result on Fully Vaccinated Individuals upon its Entry to Bohol instead requiring them to present only validated and authenticated vaccination certificate
- Executive Order No. 51 s2021 October 20, 2021Adopting the Covid-19 Alert Level System as the New Community Quarantine Classifications for Dealing with Covid-19 Based on the Inter-Agency Task Force for the Management of Emerging Infectious Diseases (IATF-EID) Guidelines and the Implementation of Alert Level
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.