- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 02 S2002 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE REGULATING THE OPERATION OF INTERNET CAFÉ IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 01 S2002 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE GRANTING THE BOHOL COMMUNITY CABLE SYSTEM T.V. SYSTEM (MANILA) A FRANCHISE TO CONSTRUCT, INSTALL, MAINTAIN AND OPERATE A COMMUNITY ANTENNA TELEVISION CABLE SYSTEM WITHIN THE TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 11 S2001 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE ABOLISHING AND CREATING CERTAIN POSITIONS IN THE 2001 PLANTILLA OF PERSONNEL OF THE MUNICIPAL GOVERNMENT OF LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 10 S2001 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE CREATING A COLLEGE EDUCATION LOAN FUND OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON AND APPROPRIATING FUNDS IN THE YEARLY BUDGET FOR THIS PURPOSE
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 09 S2001 January 19, 2023AN ORDINANCE REQUIRING APPLICANTS FOR WATER CONNECTIONS TO THE LOON WATERWORKS SYSTEM TO SECURE BARANGAY CLEARANCE FROM THE BARANGAY WHERE THE WATER CONNECTIONS IS TAPPED AND TO PAY THE RESPECTIVE FEE REQUIRED BY THE CONCERNED BARANGAY, IF THERE IS ANY
Municipal Vice Mayor
- Municipal-Wide Clean-up Activity (TABO) October 27, 2020* The Clean-up activity shall be done by Purok lead by the purok leader and Barangay Health Worker; * Places that are possible to be breeding areas of mosquitoes that contain water should be emptied and disposed; * All containers where water is stored should be covered to prevent from becoming the breeding ground of mosquitoes
- Resolution No. 791 s2020 October 16, 2020A RESOLUTION ADOPTING THE EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 33, SERIES OF 2020 OF THE PROVINCE OF BOHOL ENTITLED “PLACING THE PROVINCE OF BOHOL UNDER MODIFIED GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND ENFORCING THE PROHIBITION ON MASS GATHERING IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON
- Cemetery Lockdown 2020 October 9, 2020CEMETERY LOCKDOWN: … “Aron malikayan ang panagtapok o pagdagsang sa mga tawo, nga maoy hinungdan sa community transmission kun pagpanakod sa COVID-19, WALAY TUGUTAN NGA MOSULOD SA TANANG MGA SEMENTERYO, MA-PUBLIKO MAN O MA-PRIBADO, sa binsa unsang takna sa OKTUBRE 31, 2020 hangtud sa NOBIYEMBRE 3, 2020.” Please see attached memo for complete reference.
- TRICYCLE FARE RATES 2018 August 13, 2018Section 62, Article VI of Municipal Ordinance No. 18-005, series of 2018: TRICYCLE FARE RATES
- THE TRANSPORTATION & TRAFFIC CODE OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON, BOHOL August 13, 2018Municipal Ordinance No. 18-005, Series of 2018 entitled: “THE TRANSPORTATION & TRAFFIC CODE OF THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON, BOHOL” DATE APPROVED: August 6, 2018
- Executive Order No. 48 s2021 October 14, 2021An Order Extending the Effectivity of Executive Order No. 45, Series of 2021, Imposing Heightened Restrictions in Addition to the Quarantine Regulations under a state of General Community Quarantine from 01-31 October 2021
- Executive Order No. 45 s2021 October 14, 2021An Order imposing additional restrictions in the entire Province of Bohol from 08 September 2021 to 30 September 2021 and Directing the component City/Municipal Local Government Units and Law Enforcement Agencies to strictly implement the Quarantine regulations
- Executive Order No. 44 s2021 October 14, 2021An Order Amending Executive Order No. 42, Series of 2021, Lifting the 5-Day Mandatory Quarantine upon arrival and repeat testing requirements for travel to the Province of Bohol for Both APORs and NON-APORs
- Executive Order No. 42 s2021 October 14, 2021An Executive Order further amending Executive Order No. 37 Series of 2021 by LIFTING THE SUSPENSION OF AIR AND SEA TRAVEL OF NON APORS BOUND FOR BOHOL from 12:01 of September 01, 2021 until further notice, and reimposing the Provincewide Partial Liquor Ban as Provided for in Executive Order No. 17, Series of 2020
- Executive No. 40 s2021 October 14, 2021Amending Executive Order No. 37, Series of 2021, By Extending the Suspension of Air and Sea Travel of Passengers Bound for Bohol from 12:01 A.M. of 20 August 2021 until 11:59 P.M. of 31 August 2021
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.