- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 05 S1998 January 13, 2023AN ORDINANCE PRESCRIBING THE INTERNAL RULES OF PROCEDURE OF THE SANGGUNIANG BAYAN OF LOON, BOHOL, PHILIPPINES, AND FOR OTHER PURPOSES
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 04 S1998 January 11, 2023MUNICIPALITY OF LOON SCHOLARSHIP GRANT ORDINANCE
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO.03 S1998 January 11, 2023AN ORDINANCE GRANTING SPECIAL PRIVILEGE AND/OR EXEMPTION TO ALL MEMBERS OF THE SENIOR CITIZENS OF THIS MUNICIPALITY FROM THE TABO SYSTEM
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 02 S1998 January 11, 2023AN ORDINANCE FIXING THE NEW FARE RATES OF MOTORIZED TRICYCLES AND MOTORELAS BEING OPERATED IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON, BOHOL
- MUNICIPAL ORDINANCE NO. 01 S1998 January 11, 2023AN ORDINANCE DECLARING THE WHOLE ISLAND OF CABILAO AS BIRDS AND WILDLIFE SANCTUARY AND PROVIDING PENALTIES FOR VIOLATION THEREOF-
Municipal Vice Mayor
- Executive Order No. 26 s2020 October 21, 2020Creating the Provincial Emergency Management Administration (PEMA) for the COVID-19 crisis in the Province of Bohol
- Executive Order No. 22 s2020 October 21, 2020Further extending the suspension of domestic and international air and sea travel of passengers bound for Bohol and further enhancing the community quarantine and all calibrated measures instituted to address the on-going threats of COVID-19 in the Province of Bohol
- Executive Order No. 20 s2020 October 21, 2020Reiterating the price ceilings, suggested retail price and price freeze of basic commodities in the Province of Bohol and creating a Provincial Price Monitoring Joint Task Force to enforce this order as a measure instituted to address the ongoing threat of COVID-19
- Executive Order No. 19 s2020 October 21, 2020Amending Executive Order No. 29-Series of 2019, Expanding the membership of the Provincial Price Coordinating Council (PPCC)
- Executive Order No. 18 s2020 October 21, 2020An order imposing an Intensified Community Quarantine and Calibrated Lockdown with the Province of Bohol pursuant to Executive Order No. 8 series of 2020, directing the closure and/or regulating the operating hours of business establishments during the duration of the community quarantine
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.