|Full Name||Fidelino P. Coritico|
|Address||Pig-ot, Loon, Bohol|
|Birthdate||March 23, 1965|
- To be updated
- Coordinates with the Vice-Mayor, Majority and Minority Floor Leaders in the preparation of the Order and Calendar of Business.
- Prepares and send notice of special session to all the SB Members at their usual place of residence at least 24 hours before the scheduled session pursuant to Section 52,d,RA 7160.
- Prepares and attends to regular and special sessions of the Sanggunian.
- Sends out Order and Calendar of Business with supporting legislative documents to each SB Member at least a day before the session.
- Calls the roll of members of the Sanggunian.
- Prepares and certifies all minutes and journal of the Sanggunian.
- Reads by himself or through a reader designated by him any legislative document when directed by the Presiding Officer to read.
- Notifies officers and special committees of their appointments or creations, or any important matters upon direction of the Vice Mayor.
- Transmits to the proper committee all matters referred to them by the Sanggunian.
- Prepares and sends out proper notices and communications of all meetings and hearings conducted by the Sanggunian en banc or by a committee.
- Carries out or enforces orders of the Sanggunian when such duty revolves upon him.
- Performs research functions and attends seminars for this purpose.
- Serves as technical assistant of the Sanggunian on matters of legislative process and enactments.
- Supervises his support staff in the proper execution of the aforementioned functions, being the backbone of local legislations. MO 16-001, Art. VI, Section (1)
The Sanggunian Secretary shall distribute the specific functions to his staff in the execution of the above-enumerated functions for the success in the performance of legislative functions of the Sangguniang Bayan.
MO 16-001, Art. VI, Section (2)