Municipal Vice Mayor
- Executive Order No. 37 s2020 December 3, 2020Encouraging the Showing or Playing of the Official Christmas Music Video and sound recording of the Municipality of Loon in Barangays , Government Facilities, Public Transport Vehicles, Business Establishments, Schools, and other venues for wider dissemination to and appreciation by the public
- Executive Order No. 52-A s2020 November 27, 2020An Executive Order Amending Section 1(C) of Executive Order No. 52, Series of 2020, Allowing Minors Below Fifteen (15) Years Old to go Outside their Residences on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, and Seniors Sixty-Five (65) Years Old and above on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
- Executive Order No. 54 s2020 November 23, 2020An Executive Order Providing for a Simplified and Unified Guidelines for Sea and Air Travel to Bohol for Locally Stranded Individuals (LSIs), Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROFs) and Authorized Persons Outside of Residence (APORs) and Adopting a new Quarantine Protocols
- Republic Act No. 7160 November 20, 2020The Local Government Code of the Philippines
- Executive Order No. 53 s2020 November 17, 2020Providing for the Guidelines on the Implementation of the Bohol Tourist Bubble
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.