Municipal Vice Mayor
- Executive Order No. 9 s2020 October 20, 2020Declaring suspension of classes, examinations, and school activities in all levels of both public and private schools in the entire province of Bohol as part of the measures instituted to address the ongoing threat of COVID-19
- Executive Order No. 8-A s2020 October 20, 2020Amending Item No. 1 of Executive Order No. 8 dated March 13, 2020, entitled “Declaring a 5-Day closure of the Island Province of Bohol and Instituting measures to address the ongoing threat of COVID-19
- Executive Order No. 08 s2020 October 20, 2020Declaring a 5-Day preparation and institution of measures to address the ongoing threat of COVID-19 in the island province of Bohol.
- Executive Order No. 3 s2020 October 19, 2020Creating the Technical Working Group (TWG) for the new emerging and re-emerging infectious diseases in the Philippines.
- Resolution No. 791 s2020 October 16, 2020A RESOLUTION ADOPTING THE EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 33, SERIES OF 2020 OF THE PROVINCE OF BOHOL ENTITLED “PLACING THE PROVINCE OF BOHOL UNDER MODIFIED GENERAL COMMUNITY QUARANTINE AND ENFORCING THE PROHIBITION ON MASS GATHERING IN THE MUNICIPALITY OF LOON
Municipality of Loon’s RHU 1 conducts first day, March 11, 2022, vaccination of 5 – 11 year old kids at barangay Moto Sur Covered Court. Mayor Elvi Peter L. Relampagos takes time to greet the vaccinated kids and pose for a photoshoot with the RHU 1 Team led by Municipal Health Officer, Dr. Maria Victoria D. Lamparas.
Round them shimmered the light, the sand and further back, the darker proprietary trees. Where the beach rose higher, to encroach the forest, great mattresses of sand, far removed from the attention of the tides, were quilted and buttoned down by vines, a variety of convolvulus, its furled trumpets a pale mauve. Vine-embroidered sand. … burning mattresses of sand laced by runners of convolvulus …. (A Fringe of Leaves by Patrick White)
Indulge the great place to unwind and feel the air that chases away negativity. In the midst of the afternoon, the rays of the sun get warmer. People at Basdacu Beach decide to take a plunge and swim in the beach and without a doubt, it is the best time to experience the relaxing, soothing, and peaceful atmosphere (Located at Basdacu, Loon, Bohol)
A stairway with about 6 meters wide and has a total of 5 flights with 212 steps. The stairway was made of limestone & coral-stone blocks. It was constructed from 1847 to 1849 and still used as a “short cut” that connects the streets of Moto and Napo (the former seat of the town) to the coast of Loon. In 2010, it was declared a National Cultural Treasure by the National Museum.
The 13th Sangguniang Bayan of Loon passed Municipal Ordinance No. 14-003 establishing the uplifted seashore as the Loon Coastal Geomorphic Conservation Park and mandating its protection and conservation. Furthermore, the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) issued Administrative Order No. 2015-08 dated May 14, 2015 declaring the site as a geological monument.